WF 2111 – USB Fingerprint Reader for LabVIEW
The WF 2111 from WireFlow is a USB fingerprint reader specifically made for LabVIEW applications. The CMOS sensor delivers superior image quality with 256 gray scale values in every single programmable pixel. The fingerprint reader comes shipped with LabVIEW VI:s for capturing images and state-of-the-art biometric algorithms for enrolment and identification.
Quote request for WF 2111 – USB Fingerprint Reader for LabVIEW
Downloads, Information & Videos
– Image size (200 x 152 pixels)
– Image depth (8 bit)
– USB version 2.0
– No. of finger placements > 10 million
– Size (87 x 55 x 25 mm)
– Supported platforms Windows
– High quality robust fingerprint sensor
– 3D pixel sensing technology
– A thick, hard and scratch resistant coating
– Can read virtually any finger; dry or wet
– Ergonomic housing for proper finger guidance
– Includes all HW and SW needed to get started
– Shipped with biometric algorithms
– Convenient biometric login
– User Identification
– Headless authentication
– Fingerprint time keeping system
– NI TestStand User management
- Product Net Weight: 180 g (grams)
- Country of Origin: Sweden (SE)
- Harmonized System (HS)/TARIC Code: 9031 80 80 00
FAQ: Can I use multiple WF 2111 Fingerprint Readers in the same PC?
A: Yes, multiple fingerprint readers can be used on the same PC. For more details, please refer to AB0005-100 AN15 Multiple WF 2111 Fingerprint Readers.pdf.
WireFlow Fingerprint reader
The WF 2111 from WireFlow is a USB fingerprint reader specifically made for LabVIEW applications.
Fingerprint Reader for LabView
NI Alliance Partner, WireFlow AB, demonstrates how their Fingerprint Reader for LabVIEW is used.