Smartphone Sensor Toolkit
The Smartphone Sensor Toolkit for LabVIEW makes it possible to utilize smartphone sensor data in your LabVIEW application. Just start the WireFlow Sensor Toolkit application on your smartphone, connect wirelessly over TCP/IP or plug it into a Windows PC or a NI Real-Time target with a USB cable and start collecting sensor data.
Info about license options.
$ 0.00 – $ 719.00
Quote request for Smartphone Sensor Toolkit
Downloads, Information & Videos
– LabVIEW for Windows or LabVIEW for Real-Time targets (2014 or later)
– Android smartphone, API level 19 or greater (iPhone available in future release)
– WireFlow Sensor Toolkit Android application (available for free in Google Play store)
– USB cable to connect your smartphone to your system (optional)
The following sensor data is supported in the toolkit and can be acquired from a smartphone (Available sensors varies depending on smartphone model)
– Magenetic field
– Rotation vector
– Geomagnetic rotation vector
– Linear acceleration
– Relative humidity
– Ambient temperature
– GPS position
– GPS time
– Remote control
– Meta data acquisition
Smartphone Sensor Toolkit Demo Video
Demonstrating the usage of the Smartphone Sensor Toolkit for LabVIEW from WireFlow, using an Android phone and a LEGO Mindstorms Robot.