WF 3169 – Battery Stack Monitor Module
The WF 3169 from WireFlow is a battery monitoring C Series module that includes an ADC and a high voltage input multiplexer. The module can measure up to 24 series-connected cells with a voltage up to 5V per cell.
The module measurement circuit is galvanically isolated from the earth ground and provides up to 1000 VDC channel-to-earth ground isolation, making the module ideal for accurately monitoring large battery stacks. By using several WF 3169 modules it is possible to monitor every cell in a long string of series-connected cells.
Quote Request for WF 3169 – Battery Stack Monitor Module
Downloads, Information & Videos
AB0005-104 AN16 FPGA Resource Usage for WF C Series modules.pdf
– Cell Voltage Range: 5 V
– Resolution: 0.1 mV
– Accuracy, typical: ± 0.2 mV @ 3.3 V
– Max sampling rate: 235 Hz
– Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
– Ch-Earth Isolation: 1000 VDC
– Four independent, galvanically isolated channels
– Entirely solid-state simulation
– High resolution with non-linear scaling
– Wide resistance range
– On-board calibration memory
– LabVIEW driver included
– VeriStand driver available
– Resistive sensor simulation;
– Pressure sensors, Thermistors, RTDs etc.
– ATE (Automatic Test Equipment)
– HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
– Laboratory testing of electronic control units
– Automated calibration and alignment
– Automate manual controls
– Product Net Weight: 0.17 kg
– Country of Origin: Sweden (SE)
– Harmonized System (HS)/TARIC Code: 9032900090
FAQ: Can I use ScanEngine for the module?
A: ScanEngine access is not directly accessible for Third-Party modules, but it is quite easy to mix WireFlow C Series modules with other NI modules in a system and still access the NI modules in Scan Mode. Please see application note AB0005-056 AN4 Mixing WF and NI modules for a step-by-step guide how to do this.
FAQ: Is the WF 3169 module compatible with cDAQ-systems from National Instrument?
A: No it is not. At the moment only the WF 3132 module works on both CompactDAQ and CompactRIO systems. The WF 3169 is for time being only compatible with the CompactRIO systems, including the expansions chassis for Ethernet, EtherCAT, R Series and MXI-Express. However, National Instruments has released a CompactRIO series that supports NI-DAQmx, called NI-904x (you can find them HERE). On these chassis you can use all of our C Series modules.
FAQ: How many FPGA resources does a C series module consume?
A: The FPGA usage of a specific software and hardware combination is affected by multiple factors such as; FPGA type and size, compilation options, the random starting point for FPGA code placement etc.
Hence, it is impossible to derive an exact figure that defines the FPGA usage of a specific C series module. For customers that are uncertain on whether their application will fit on a specific FPGA with a WireFlow C series module it is recommended to make a test-build. Note that no hardware is needed to make a test build.
For more details, please see AB0005-104 AN16 FPGA Resource Usage for WF C Series modules.