WF 2007 – USB Security Dongle for LabVIEW RT
The WF 2007 from WireFlow is a USB Security dongle for all LabVIEW RT/FPGA targets with access to an USB port. It may be used to protect LabVIEW based systems from being duplicated without permission, to unlock features in the software etc.
Please note that you need a license for the WF Security Suite Programming Application (article no AE009) to be able to program your secret keys into the dongles.
- 10 pcs, 8% discount
- 100 pcs, 20% discount
Quote request for WF 2007 – USB Security Dongle for LabVIEW RT
Downloads, Information & Videos
Contains; Security Suite Programming Application, Device Driver, User Manual and Quick Guide.
– Key/data Size: 256-bit
– No. of keys: 9
– No. of data fields: 3
– Dongles can be unique or substitutable.
– SW license is not locked to a specific target.
– Easy development using the supplied LabVIEW driver.
– Easy to program new keys using the intuitive programming application.
– Product activation
– User Identification
– IP Copy Protection
– System Feature Control
– Serial Number Storage
– Country of Origin: Sweden (SE)
– Harmonized System (HS)/TARIC Code: 8471 80 00 00
FAQ: What is the difference between the WF 2007 and the WF 2008 dongles?
FAQ: What items do I need to purchase and/or download to use the WireFlow dongles for protecting my LabVIEW application from being duplicated?
1. Download the WF Security Dongle Software Package.
a. LabVIEW Dongle Drivers.vipc. It provides VI’s that you shall embed in your application. (This software is free)
b. WF-Dongle Device Driver. Install this on the Windows target PC’s if you use WF 2008 dongles. (This software is free)
c. WF Security Suite Programming Application. Use this application to program your secret keys into the dongles. (You need to buy a license to activate this application)
2. Buy a license for the WF Security Suite Programming Application
(Article no AE009) from WireFlow. You need one such license.
3. Buy some WF 2008 (Windows) or WF 2007 (RT), USB Security dongles from WireFlow. You will need one dongle for each system you want to deploy.
4. Read the document AC0045-003 WF Security Suite – Quick Guide. It gives
a short step by step instruction for how to create your security solution.
WireFlow Fingerprint reader
The WF 2111 from WireFlow is a USB fingerprint reader specifically made for LabVIEW applications.
WireFlow Security Suite
Magnus from WireFlow introduces the WF Security Suite which is a software protection system for LabVIEW applications based on hardware dongles.
Demonstrates how to use the WireFlow Security dongles to perform remote validation between two different applications.
Demonstrates how the WireFlow dongles can be used to securely exchange encryption keys for communication in LabVIEW