Security Suite Programming Application
The WF Security Suite Programming Application from WireFlow is an intuitive PC application used to manage WireFlow’s Security Dongles for LabVIEW. The keys and data fields of the secure memory inside the dongles can easily be programmed. The functions to load and save entire dongle setups from/to file makes the application effective for both lab development as well as for programming dongles in volume production.
Quote Request for Security Suite Programming Application
Downloads, Information & Videos
AE0011 WireFlow Security Suite software package.zip
Contains; Security Suite Programming Application, Device Driver, User Manual and Quick Guide.
– Supported dongles: WF 2007, WF 2008
– Operating system: Windows
– Requires a license dongle to unlock all features
– Intuitive user interface
– Creation of Asymmetric keys
– Dongle memory overview with individual comments for each key
– “Write All” functionality for fast programming
– Dongle configuration file handling
– Create a secret dongle setup
– Analyze a dongle setup
– User Identification
– Program dongles in volume production
WireFlow Fingerprint reader
The WF 2111 from WireFlow is a USB fingerprint reader specifically made for LabVIEW applications.
WireFlow Security Suite
Magnus from WireFlow introduces the WF Security Suite which is a software protection system for LabVIEW applications based on hardware dongles.
Demonstrates how to use the WireFlow Security dongles to perform remote validation between two different applications.
Dongle Secure Communication
Demonstrates how the WireFlow dongles can be used to securely exchange encryption keys for communication in LabVIEW