User Access Toolkit
The User Access Toolkit allows an application to easily grant access to specific code in a LabVIEW application, depending on the currently active user. It supports user interactive authentication as well as by security tokens, i.e. login dialog, WF dongle (WF 2007 or WF 2008) or the WF Fingerprint reader (WF 2111).
Price is for one (1) development licence.
Quote request for User Access Toolkit
Downloads, Information & Videos
Support & FAQ
Visit our knowledge base on our Support Portal if you don’t find any answers to your questions here.
– Prevent unauthorized access to Vis, menus etc.
– Support for different authentication control methods.
– Compatible with WF Dongles and WF Fingerprint Reader
– Support headless user authentication
– Support LabVIEW Real-Time targets when headless credentials are used.
– Same interface for all types of authentications
– AES-256 encryption of configuration data
– User level restrictions
– Feature control
– Headless login