WireFlow Test Framework
Stenpiren Test Fixtures
WireFlow’s robust and scalable platform for production test and programming
The Stenpiren series from WireFlow is a suite of highly configurable Test Fixtures that fits most production test needs. A fixture can use interchangeable cassettes which enable re-use of the instrumentation for different variants of the circuit board under test.
Several different connection methods are available; such as needle-beds, side approach mechanisms and affordable cable connections. The fixtures come with a DC power supply and a multi I/O board and can be extended with instruments and other special devices as needed by your application.
WireFlow has a wide portfolio of well-proven instrumentation to choose from.
<< Back to PBC Testing
Quote request for Stenpiren Test Fixtures
– Fixed plate or Interchangeable cassettes
– Linear click system with ball bearings
– 10 mm ESD-proof top cover
– Telescopic guide rail and catch
– USB Multifunction I/O Device
– Powered by 48VDC
– Circuit board production testing
– In Circuit Testing (ICT)
– Functional testing
– Device programming and configuration
– High volume needle-bed testing
– Low volume connector interface testing
Fixture variants & Ordering information
Stenpiren (The stone pier) is a tram stop in Gothenburg. If you take the ferry from WireFlow HQ, on the island Hisingen, you will arrive at Stenpiren. The pier was built in 1845 where there used to be a wooden bridge, which was one of the city’s first quays used for the archipelago boats.